Email address

Email address
Email all your Cub questions to me at this address.

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Hey Guys, It's Been A While

Hey, readers, not that you exist, but I'm back from my extended break. To summarize what happened while I was gone, I will take merely 3 paragraphs reading of your time. This, counting as the first, is easy reading. Now comes the hard stuff.

Kaz Matsui signed with the Astros for 3 years, 16.5 million dollars. This isn't a relief to me as I wanted him for two reasons. Reason 1: He could help lure in Kosuke Fukudome as Ko-Fuku probably wants another japanese speaking player on the team if he joins. Number 2: I genuinely believe Kaz is on the rise and on to better things in his MLB career.

Fukudome has decided to play in the U.S., and the Cubbies now pursue Brian Roberts. A deal on the table already exists, which would send Thunder Matt Murton to Baltimore with some other trinkets for Roberts. Cross your fingers to keep thunder Matt here. Not that you will, you don't exist, therefore you have no fingers to cross.

That wasn't so hard, was it?

Thanks for the time,

Ryan

No comments: