Email address

Email address
Email all your Cub questions to me at this address.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

John McDonough to the- Blackhawks?

The buzz is confirmed, president John McDonough has left the Cubs to become the president of the Chicago Blackhawks. So I'm thinking that this can only be another distraction in a very uneventful offseason-to-date.

Not only do the Cubs need players, they also need someone to buy the team, and they need a president. That could put a lot of stress on the team. But why would he leave forthe most pathetic of all Chicago teams, the blackhawks?

It just doesn't make sense. I guess if he likes the blackhawks more than the Cubs and can get into it more, which would be good for the hawks, I guess, so 1- blackhawks, 0- cubs. I just wish McPhail never would've left.

That's today's post, so until tomorrow,

Ryan

No comments: